Why the above Information?
We gather the mentioned information from you to provide you with better services like :
- Account creation for our future records
- To improve our services further with the help of surveys attended by you
- We might in the future contact you for market research so as to develop a fine relationship by putting your interest as priority
- We might contact you for better offers, discounts and information about new treks and expeditions and other promotional activities. We will contact you via email, fax or phone.
- At any given time, if you feel not to receive any promotional mails other than what interests you, you can unsubscribe for the same
Our first priority is to secure your information such as personal data and transactions made with us. This is accomplished by installing hi – tech electronic device and bestowing proper managerial system. All your monetary transactions and card details is processed and secured fully.
Information about Cookies:
Cookies are small files posted in your web browser with your approval. The information on the cookie moves back and forth between your browser (Mozilla Firefox) and the website your browser visits (trekthehimalayas.com). Cookies have many benefits; it helps you to have a better online experience and serves as storage to the websites you have visited. We also allow cookies to place in your hard drive so as to know the web traffic and the preferences of yours to improve the health of our website considerably. Furthermore, cookies do not have access to your personal information or have access to your computer. It does not store passwords and codes. Moreover, for your benefit, you can accept and decline a cookie at any given point. You can also change your settings to accept no cookies in your browser.
Your Personal Information:
You can safeguard your personal information in the following ways 1. Whenever you enter personal information, look for an option in the corner which indicates that you can decline any form of marketing message and mails to reach you. 2. You can unsubscribe from any promotional marketing option by writing a mail to us at email@example.com We will not misuse the information given by you. We shall safeguard your information from getting leaked to any third party. We will not reveal any data about you without gaining permission. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you can request to provide the information we have withhold about you. You can send a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a small amount has to be paid to obtain the details. If you find any detail furnished by us incorrect, then you can mail us, we would immediately rectify the error. You can now contact us any time with your queries and doubts at the following address: