If the user wishes to cancel any booking due to any reason, the same shall be only valid if Om Adventure is notified of the cancellation in writing on its official address or via e-mail, at least 7 days before the commencement of the trip or adventure activity. Any refund due to the user, natural calamity, road blocks will be subject to cancellation charges by Om Adventure.
In case of Cancellation within 48 hours of departure, we will deduct any amount incurred by us to book transport, Day 1 accommodation, forest permits. Rest of the amount shall be extended as a credit for future options to trek with us.
Written cancellations will only be acknowledged if they are received by Om Adventure on their official address or e-mail on working days. Cancellation request received on Sundays and public holidays shall be processed only on the next official working day.
The following refund shall be payable to the user in case of valid cancellation of a booking:
- If the cancellation request is received before 7 days from the commencement of the trip, the whole amount paid for the trip will be refunded.
- In cases where the cancellation request is received in 48 hours of Departure, a deduction may take place to compensate for Travel & Accommodation bookings made by us for Day 1 and Forest Permit Charges. Rest of the amount will be eligible for Credit Token which can be used in 18 months from issue of such token.
Cancellation By Operator#
In case a trek is called off by the operator# due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond the control of the operator#, such as natural clamities, denial of permissions by various government bodies etc., the following conditions shall be applicable
- The Operator# will not be liable for any monetary refunds.
- The User/Client who has made a booking, shall be entitled to book for a future trek with us, subject to availability of fixed departures within a period of 18 months from the date of the original departure date for which the booking was made.
- The aforementioned entitlement shall be less than or equal to the amount that was paid to the operator as an advance and will be subject to deductions by the operator for the bookings that the operator may have made for the trek under consideration, such as transport, hotels, for which the services of 3rd party may have been employed.
The above-mentioned refunds are subjected to deductions for any expenses that may have been incurred for hotel booking or transport etc., by Om Adventure.
In cases where the request for cancellation is received after the commencement of the trip or if the user voluntarily drops out of the trip for any reason whatsoever, Om Adventure shall not be liable to pay any refund. Furthermore, no refund shall be payable by Om Adventure for any of the service or facility provided by Om Adventure in its packages, but not availed by the user.